cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For getting sales order details what are the inputs and outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to display sales order details in EP portal by using integration EP, XI and R/3.

I dont know what are the Inputs and what are the Outputs.

Reward points for helpers.

Cheers,

Preethika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually these details to create sales order.......

Generally BAPI in R/3 will have import paramters and export parameters.You have to import parameters to the BAPI ie Header(sales Order type,distribute channel,division.......) and Items information(Item no,Material,Quantity........)...

After creating sales order BAPI will return the dynamically generated sales order number if It sucessfully created in R/3

You better to check the mandatory parameters ie import parameters in the Function module documentation in SE37 of Your R/3 system(Check BAPI_SALESORDERCREATE_DAT2)

If you want to get the sales order details which are created in use BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Still I am full confusing about this SO.

Because I have to show one Integraion by using EP, XI and R/3 for my customers.

If possible please send me structure of DATA TYPES by using SO BAPIS.

If u will help me, I will give my reward points.

Cheers,

Preethika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following blog to Integrate EP and XI using Webdynpro.

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1334 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

To get the structure of BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST in IR

In IR go to your software component - > Imported objects -> Import of SAP objects

give the connection details of the R/3 system --> Select BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST BAPI and import.

Automatically you will get the BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST definition in your IR.

Then you can start building your scenario.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ref this weblog /people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/10/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-ui-design-part-iii

also ref part1 and part2

You can consume wsdl( that was generated by sap xi) using webDynpro project.

(reward points if it is useful)

Please check these links

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/09/27/converting-non-xml-documents-to-xml

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1334 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/harsh.chawla/blog/2006/06/27/so-you-want-to-be-a-web-dynprofor-java-programmer

/people/klaus.meffert/blog/2004/06/29/netweaver-congress-in-germany-panem-et-circenses

/people/kathirvel.balakrishnan2/blog/2005/07/31/creating-an-extractor-for-downloading-maxdb-table-data-to-xml

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/08/145web-dynpro-for-abap146-is-here--to-stay

XI Installation guide

use this link

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700009389172004E.PDF

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a5550de0-0701-0010-a8b4-9fd...

Regards

Chilla

<i>reward points if it is helpful.></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

First go to TCODE se37 of your SAP system and enter the BAPI name "BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST" and click on display and click on execute button(Test or F8).You can find test function module screen.

There are 2 mandatory parameters called customer number and sales organization.Enter these 2 parameters and click on execute button. Now You will get all the existing sales orders.....................

Define Request and Response data types based on these parameters and expose your SOAP request from EP as specified in the above blog....

Let me know If you need any further help.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem was solved.

cheers,

Preethika

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

use BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST

and put customer number as input for example

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>