Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO issue in MRP Run

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All Experts,

I am not from SD module but i have a query related to MRP Run. In our plant we have STO and it uses the 641 movement type. As i know During MRP Run STO is considered in net requirement calculation. It is the standard process. But in one of the plant STO is not being considered in net requirement calculation.

In MD05 it is showing the requirement but it not increases the requirement. So what could be the possible reason.

Please answer it. It is very important for me.

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MD05 it is showing the requirement but it not increases the requirement. So what could be the possible reason.

The reason could be just check for the delivery PGI is done or not? this you can check in VL02N for the delivery. If it is not yet done, system shows the stock in transit, once PGI is done then system increase the stock in receiving plant.

And also check in OVZ9 whether field "Stock in transfer" is ticked or not? if not make sure that is ticked for the required combination.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

This is the situation in which 4th line we can see that STO having requirement of 2. But available stock is not reduced by 2.

And Dear Srinu S in this case delivery is not happened.

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can any body reply this.......

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read OSS note 1825187 - MD04/MD05: Incorrect quantity for an MRP element which can help you to find the reason. Per this note, one of the reason could be the STO stock might be in blocked stock. Check in MMBE for that stock.

By the way, this is MRP related question, so you could have posted in MM forum and not is SD forum for quick responses.

Regards,