cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP REFX BP (Person Category)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem when I created an invoice and not able to preview.

Highlighted invoice, selected  Preview however no preview document is displayed.

Get error message at the bottom of the screen: No document output, see error log 000000059 - refer to screen shot.

I further debugged and found that BP (person category) assigned to the contract only giving this error. When I created BP ogranization category and assigned to the contract, posted and invoiced no error.

Abaper advised -

The PDF document doesn’t print the contract when the address found happens to be a Personal Address. Table ADRC has got the PERS_ADDR flag set for 44678 (does not print) and for 79776 (does print). Attached screen shot.

Something to do with configuration. Please provide your valuable suggestions/advise.

regards,
Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm if it is a custom form assigned to correspondence activity T520 in RECACUST

RECACUST--> CORRESPONDENCE--> PDF BASED FORMS--> CORRESPONDENCE ACTIVITIES & APPLICATIONS--> DEFINE CORRESPONDENCE ACTIVITIES

If it is a custom form, then this limitation is in you form coding. Standard delievered form RE_CN_120 does not have such limitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

That error could happen because you haven't filled all required filleds in the BP profile, e.g. Address data, Terms of payment or Reconciliation account, so the customer\vendor, assigned to BP wasn't created. Please check field status variants for BP and customer/vendor master data. The required fields for customer\vendor should also be marked as required for Bps.

Hope this will help.