cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode Printing Issue from enduser machine- Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing this strange issue with bar codes printing. Some users can't print bar codes from their machines while other users can. When we switched the machines, users are able to print the bar codes.

I have looked into the SAP GUI version, they are all same in our company.

Please advice. thanks in advance.

Regards

JS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the response, The issue is Resolved. The problem was the missing fonts on the user machines.

Font name: FRE3OF9X.TTF

The thread is closed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It might depend on the user workstations driver. If I'm into it, you use a local printer connected to the work-station itself and not a print-server...

That means, the basis-guys have to fight the problem by searching for an valid driver. SAP is not wrong in this case.

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Florian for your prompt response.

We are using Print-Server in our company. We tried all the server setting, nothing is working. Do you know what kind of driver we should be looking for?

Regards

JS

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That means, you do print the paper not via your local installed windows-driver. You know, not printing with LOCL?

If so, there shouldn't be a difference betwen the workstations, if you use the same printer...

Regards

Florian

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello JS,

when you print the barcode,which access method is define in the output device?G,S or any others?

Pls check the note 1557674 which method are you using to print the barcode.

Best Regards

Jie Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jie,

We are using the 'G' access method  in the output device. SAP is printing the bar codes but the problem is that the user cant print from his machine. When the log on thru my machine, they are bale to print bar codes. I don't know if there are some individual print setting? Please advise.

Regards

JS