cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X12 converter module error

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I'm doing IDoc-File(ANSI X12) scenario but seeing the following error on receiver file adapter.I'm able to convert the xml to x12 using the converter.

MP: exception caught with cause javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.converter.x12.module.X12ConverterModule.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.converter.x12.module.X12ConverterModule@4e5c9a7 for bean sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp*xml|sap.com~converter~x12~x12module.jar*xml|X12ConverterModule in application sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp.; nested exception is: java.util.NoSuchElementException; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.converter.x12.module.X12ConverterModule.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.converter.x12.module.X12ConverterModule@4e5c9a7 for bean sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp*xml|sap.com~converter~x12~x12module.jar*xml|X12ConverterModule in application sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp.; nested exception is: java.util.NoSuchElementException; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.converter.x12.module.X12ConverterModule.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.converter.x12.module.X12ConverterModule@4e5c9a7 for bean sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp*xml|sap.com~converter~x12~x12module.jar*xml|X12ConverterModule in application sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp.; nested exception is: java.util.NoSuchElementException; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: ASJ.ejb.005044 (Failed in component: sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp) Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData com.sap.aii.converter.x12.module.X12ConverterModule.process(com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleContext,com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleData) throws com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.converter.x12.module.X12ConverterModule@4e5c9a7 for bean sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp*xml|sap.com~converter~x12~x12module.jar*xml|X12ConverterModule in application sap.com/converter~x12~x12moduleapp.; nested exception is: java.util.NoSuchElementException

Please let me know if you have any idea about this error .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Viraj,

Did you resolved the issue?

Can you please provide me the solution for this. I am also facing the same issue for ANSIX12 outbound message.

Thanks in advance.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viraj,

The conversion error is mainly because of data, please check the below discussion

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Initially i thought that the erros is because of data , but i'm able to convert the xml to x12 using the convertor

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it might be issue with module version or channel configuration. can you please check the below blog

also please note the module key words are case sensitive.please refer the below help page

Configuring the ANSI ASC X12-XML Converter Module - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, business-to-b...

Note

The module name key words are case-sensitive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I gave the following details on module tab:

1localejbs/X12ConverterModuleLocal Enterprise Bean1

2CallSapAdapterLocal Enterprise Bean0

I didn't give any parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure if i am correct, but may be check the sequence of converter module in receiver file adapter?

First will be ur X12 module and then sap standard file module

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already maintained that order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have never seen such a error while using converter module so when i searched this "No Element found" exception on java forums, i realized that these errors usually comes when the underlying structure or element in the message (which module is parsing) is missing

How to solve java.util.NoSuchElementException in Java

Obvoiusly, u cannot change the standard module but just validate if the message is valid enough or not. In addition to that, check developer traces in NWA, sometime NWA traces can help u a lot.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava