cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default information after Work Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So I’m not sure if I’m asking the right questions but I’m trying to understand what configuration or program is responsible for the information I
see after clicking on a Work Inbox request.  Basically I did all the configuration (workflow) for EAM and the problem I’m having is that after I submit the Access Request and the request gets to the FF Owner and after I click on the request a the window to submit request to next stage opens but with no relevant information (screenshot attach), can someone let me know how to add info to this screen?  We want to add at least the reason for the request but in general I think some configuration step is missing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After several conversations with SAP it turns out that as
part of the NW 7.40 several files related to WebDynpro(like the OIF objects)
are now under a different folder: Package: GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST -> Web Dynpro
-> FPM Floorplan Configurations. 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help with this? I still have the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I had a similar issue and I solved with the following note:

1805019 - The Approver Request screen only contains the top button bar (submit, other actions, etc) and the entire request details are

This happends on NW731

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

So I'm looking at the note and it says to go to GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_APPROVAL_CC under Web Dynpro-> Component Configurations folder. The funny thing is that I dont even see that component, the only OIF components I see are the following:

GRAC_OIF_ACCESS_REQUEST_CTRL

GRAC_OIF_COORDINATOR_CTRL

GRAC_OIF_COORD_IMPORT_FILE_CTRL

GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMIT_CC

GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_TEMPLATE_CTRL

GRAC_OIF_WORKFLOW_STATUS_CC

Do you think that could be the problem? How are these objects created? is it by activating BC sets?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I have almost 50 components OIF under the path mentioned. I don't think these are created by activating a BC set.

Did you raise an OSS message for this?

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now that I have an idea of whats the problem I will open one, thanks for the information.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Jonathan

Did you maintain the task settings for the Stage in MSMP as well as the EUP assigned to the task for that stage?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Yes I did, for the task settings I have Reject by email, Approve by email, Runtime Cnfg Chng ok and a EUP ID assign to it.  In the EUP I have almost all fields as Visible so I thought I should be seeing something but nothing is showing.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan

Was there a setting for "display" e.g. "Display Revw Screen

Also, check your authorisations for the user such as GRAC_REQ

I saw this error on SCN before but I can't find the thread where the solution was given

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Collen,

I saw the setting for “Display Revw Screen”, activated it (plus save and re-activated the workflow) but no luck.  As for GRAC_REQ on the users access I did a test by giving wide open access but the issue is still there.  Any other suggestions?