Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU inbound delivery packaging issue

alberto_torres
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We are facing an issue when we post goods issue for an outbound delivery and the inbound delivery is created.

We have two packaging material types: one for packaging material and the other for means of transport.

In the outbound delivery we packaged HU for packaging material and HU for means of transport.

In the outbound delivery only the HU item with packaging material is generated, however in the inbound delivery (which is generated automatically from outbound delivery) both HU items (packaging material and means of transport) are generated. We need that the inbound delivery is created in the same way that the outbound delivery.

Can you help me please telling me where I can configure the items in the inbound delivery to achieve what we want?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you tell me how you are creating Inbound delivery .Is it SPED output or any custom program.If system is not able to pack the items automatically,First try to pack the items manually in the inbound delivery.Check is there any error are you getting?.If no error then there must be problem with automatic inbound delivery creation program.

alberto_torres
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Yes, the inbound delivery is created by SPED output. The system is able to pack the items without any error. The only difference with outbound delivery is the HU item for means of transport is generated on inbound delivery.

Thanks for answer.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you packed different handling material type .Check is the material handling units are same or not and its configuration