cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add search criteria options in CRM UI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we`ve recently updated to SolMan 7.1 SPS10 (source was SPS04). Now I`m struggling a bit with adding

an additional search criteria to the Incident Management Search View.

I already considered OSS Note 1918128 (same Title as this thread) and I was able to check this in our - not yet updated - Productive System

where this has been implemented already.

Adding the Object /AICRM/PROJECT_ID to the customizing table BTQSRVREQ in SPRO with some Operators didn`t make the trick

See attached Screenshot.

Can you please assist me how I can add an additional Search Criteria to the Icident Management Search context (selectable/Operators etc.?).

Reason behind is - we`d like search for open / closed incident for certain Projects as filter criteria.

In Addition it would be also great to know - How the Incident Management Standard View / Table can be extended

by the column "Project ID".

The Project ID itsself is already linked a new created Icident - hence I`m able check the Project assignment by opening

a specific Icident and personalize the view.

regards and many thx in advance

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

Enhancing the one order framework search is a common topic available on a lot of threads and blogs, hence I will add a link here :

SAP CRM Technical Tutorials by Naval Bhatt.: How to enhance Opportunity search for a custom date typ...

You can refer to this blog for help but lastly it's all debugging and trying that will help you achieve this in your scenario

/Hasan