cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nested select statement in sybase iq 15.4 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything time I try to run a nested select statement in sybase iq 15.4 (interactive sql) it gives me a error SQLCODE=-308 , I know this means the server lost connection and shutdown but why does it do that? How can I fix this error and problem? thanks

PS. I was told this was a bug in this version, but is there a fix for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markmumy
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Alex,

We would need much more information to know if this is a bug, which version it is fixed in, etc.

Can you provide the query?  Also, if the server did crash (either shutdown or not) then there would be a stack trace for the error.  That can be helpful, too.

To be honest, working with support would be the best avenue for issues that are this critical and that cause IQ to stack trace.  They can collect the proper information to determine the best approach to getting you a fix for this issue or to provide a workaround until that time.

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I did notice in the extended information that our RecursIveiterations are set to 0 and RecursiveIterations Nested is also set to 0 , I think this is the problem , but sybase dosent let me change it, Do you think theirs a way to change this value??