SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create web service for /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In our POSDM implementation, we are trying to connect third party POS to POSDM via custom Middleware (.net application). I am trying to create a webservice for /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT function module so that via middleware we can upload the T-log into POSDM.

While creating a web service we are getting an error "

SOAP application

"urn:sap-com:soap:runtime:application:rfc:710"

does not exist"

I have also checked the function module is RFC enabled. If anybody can put some light on how to solve this problem would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Mayank

4 REPLIES 4

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Create new Z* FM by copying  FM /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT and then try to create a web service.

I have done the same and didn't get any issue for creating a web service.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Use transaction ST22 in R3 (where you have created the RFC) and see what error has occoured. This will help you to solve your problem.

Since you got RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE exception, therefore have a look at the dev_jrfc.trc files. These files are written by JRFC and can be found in the directories j2ee/cluster/server* of the J2EE Application Server Installation.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh D

0 Kudos

Ramesh,

This is Sundaresan, HR  from Visual BI Solutions, Chennai. We're having vacancies for SAP BO/BI Lead, Architect & SAP BOBJ.

Kindly revert with your most updated resume if you are interested. do call me at #9841433926 or mail me your most updated resume to sundaresant@visualbis.com.

Thanks

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Also please refer the below thread for reference.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1425245