cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Server: /SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:An exception occurred

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get this error when starting the Agentry server I have set up accoding tp  the PDF  "How-to Build an Agentry Based Mobile App from Scratch Connecting to an SAP Back-end Part 1".

I have searched the forum and found several possible solutions:

- checking that all BC services are activated

- checking that the application name in javaBE.ini is the same as in the SAP config pannel

- having JDK 1.6 or 1.7 installed

- checking path environmental variable

I have done everything and can't find the problem. Every time I start the server I get the following entries in the SAP system log (transaction SM21):

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The PDF statet that the following BAPI wrappers should be used:

/SYCLO/CORE_MDW_SESSION_CRT

/SYCLO/CORE_MDW_SESSION_DEL

THis is incorrect. Use instead:

/SYCLO/CORE_MDW_SESSION1_CRT

/SYCLO/CORE_MDW_SESSION1_DEL

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sankar_27
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manju ,

Getting " JAVA EXCEPTION CAUGHT: com.syclo.agentry.AgentryException: 17.04.2016 01:32:01  - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:An exception occurred"  in event log , my startup.log looks OK

I have equalized  APP NAME  in  /n/syclo/configpanel and JAVABE and activated BC sets and got entries in related tables

SAP Work Manger is 6.31 and I have activated 6.2 does make any difference ??

Regards,

Sankara

SAP BASIS

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sankara,

Please create a Discussion marked as a Question.  This question is already marked as answered.  This way others may benefit from your solution once it is found, but also because you will have more folks looking to provide a solution when your issue has the greater visibility of a Discussion.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the logfiles within SAP I could find

Data Object Assignment for BAPI /SYCLO/CORE_MDW_SESSION1_CRT Not Found!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using an external break-point I was able to debug the ABAP-code. The constructor of class /SYCLO/CL_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA wants to read the values for component SYCLO from table  /syclo/ca001, but this table is empty (along with pretty much all /syclo/ tables). How can I fill the tables?

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Most of /syclo/* tables gets populated when BC set is activated or when you add or edit entries in /syclo/config panel.  Do  you  create  Mobile application  in /syclo/configpanel ?

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have created the applications and I have entries in tables /SYCLO/DO001 and /SYCLO/CA000.

All Syclo services have been activated as well.