cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we change the field confirmed work of SAP PPM from edit to not edit mode ? I need it into non edit mode for time recording with ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Do someone meet this issue ? Do you know if it has a link with customization of ppm or customization of ITSM ?

Many thanks in advance for your replies !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that I've solved this issue. To get it work:

1. Select checkbox Time Recording and Travel Expenses via CATS for project type. Path: SPRO —> SAP Customizing Implementation Guide —> SAP Portfolio and Project Management —> Project Management —> Structure => Define Project Types

2. Run/schedule a synchronization with the report DPR_CATS_CPR_TRANSF (Transfer of CATS Itemizations to Project Management Application).
Time Recording from a Request for Change to a PPM ProjectTask - Working with Projects - SAP Library

Regards,

Alex

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cassoké!

If understand it right, you need settings for recorded time to show up as confirmed work and not just non-edit mode itself for this field? I'm interested in these settings too.

Regards,

Alex

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cassoke,

This can be achieved by creating a 'Field Control' profile and attaching the same to the project type.

This is done through customisation settings in the below path.

SPRO--》PPM--》Project management --》Global enhancements--》Setup field control.

Create a new profile with selection of project element 'task'

Condition : Object is released

Field : Confirmed work

Fulfilled : display mode

Non-fulfilled : display mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Many thanks for your reply!

But what do you have to put in Fieldcontrol ?

For instance by defaut there is written in filedctrl : 0SAP and on description Field Control for Development Project

Thank you in advance !