Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer indicator in shipment cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi All,

I am planning to run VI06 shipment cost document generation in background on daily basis. While running in background job, shipment cost document has been created but PO document not created due to transfer indicator not set. I want to set transfer indicator as default so that PO will be created automatically while run this t.code VI06 in background. Is there any setting to do this transfer indicator always set? or Is there any other way to select this indicator for background process?

Note: I do have also posted the same question in LE as i dont know where to post exactly.

Thanks in advance,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BAbu

I have never seen any configuration settings for this transfer button but I have a suggestion that make it default with screen variant and check. Use SHD0 and make it default and run background job. I am not sure but I hope it will work.

PS:  Posting same question in two forums in not advisable here and it violates SCN rules. You should have posted it in one forum and if you don't get some satisfactory answer then ask moderator to move it in other forum.

Thank$