cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Russian SD Invoice - Posting to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some information related to Russian fiscal requirement for posting SD invoice to FI.Accroding to the Fiscal law I have to post Net Value of the invoice in one item of Revenue Account in FI document.In SD Pricing procedure we have conditions Price List,Discounts therefore even if I assign only one Revenue account to each Acount key- in result I have more the one item for the same account in FI document.

Thank You in Advance for the answer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nevin

easiest way out is

replicate ur net rate into one condition type without access sequence and this should get posted to FI without ur pricingelements such as basic price ,discounts etc.this should be non statistical and rest all should be statistical .assign one account key like NTR and attach GL account to this .so that system posts only one accounting entry with full amount of net rate.

this confidentally works dear!!!!

reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is really a solution.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nevin,

Thanks for sharing this little bit of info regarding Invoices, but seems like you already implemented for some projects from SD side in Russia. Can you please guide me the different aspect of Russia statutory things and Invoices. My client has very simple order to cash situation, and sooner they are implementing in Russia facility. I need to know everything from SD perspective. Can you help? Can any one help?

Thanks,

Joy

Answers (0)