cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep pricing on rejected items

Former Member
0 Kudos

We run SAP AFS 6.5.  We would like to be able to report on the revenue lost due to rejected items on our sales orders.  However, when we try, the net value is wiped out after the item or schedule line has been rejected.   Please advise on how we can reject items so they don't accumulate their price into the total net value, but the prices stay reportable.

Thanks,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried by assigning Reason for Rejection ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

I'm not sure what you mean.  We are already rejecting the items on the sales order.  This drops the value to 0.00, and we cannot report on what the original value was prior to the rejection.

What do you mean by "assigning" the reason for rejection?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check what reason for rejection is assigned for that line item.  Then go to OVAG and check what is maintained for the field "Stat.".  If it is "X" or "Y", remove it and retry the process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

I went to OVAG, and the rejection reason is set with a "Y".  To my knowledge, this will ensure the value of that item is not included in the total for the document.  This is required.  We simply want to be able to also report on this lost revenue.

Thanks,

Dan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We simply want to be able to also report on this lost revenue.

What is this report? Is it SAP standard report or customized Z report? If it is Z-report, then try to add required logic to populate the value.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would be a Crystal report.  Our understanding was that after upgrading to SAP AFS 6.5, the VBEP-NETWR would still contain the value, but this value would not be added to the order total.  When viewing this field for a rejected item, the value is 0.00.

Thanks,

Dan