cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple IC Billing from Single Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using SAP IS Retail ECC6 with multiple company inside it. currently, we do PO intercompany (PO Type NB) with delivery type NLCC. management need to split the Billing document from single delivery. company A create PO to company B. delivery document created by VL10B on company A. this delivery document good issued by company B and gr done by company A. for example, on delivery item X with 100 quantity already PGI. but management need company B create billing with quantity sold done company A.

i already change on vov7 as per picture below:

on VTFL i already configured as below:

on V/CL, auto batch determination not active

but when we create an invoice via VF01 > selection list. the open quantity is disabled (grayed):

can anyone help me, why its still grayed? if there is any wrong configuration please let me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member978618
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go VF01, click on selection list button (fn key - F2) and you can modify the quantity there.

Note - you should be in the main VF01 screen and not the after you click enter or click process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandru,

yes, i already did it. If you see last capture i provided, its the screen when i click selection list button as you mentioned. But you see that the quantity column is disabled to edit (grayed).