Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDGM change request is not editable

alex_spevakov
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI, Experts!

I tried to create a CR, but the edit button is not active data (see attached file). How to activate all fields for entering values ​​in the CR?

Best regars,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating new material, it does not make sense to enable the "Edit" button.

You need to verify whether you have proper authorization to create the material change request.

alex_spevakov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Abdullah!

Thank you for your reply.

I m checked their roles and authorization profile. I assigned all the roles: SAP_MDGM* ang profile SAP_ALL.

Maybe there are other ideas?

Best regards,

Alex

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex.

If all authorizations are correct, you also should check settings for change request status:

MDGIMG -> General Settings -> Process Modeling -> Change Requests -> Edit Statuses of Change Requests.

On your screenshot there is "Changes to be Executed" status so check that permitted processing for this status = O (Execution of Changes).

Here is the information about different types of processing:

• No Processing - With this assignment you cannot change objects of a change request.
  • Changing Object List - With this assignment you can add and delete objects of a change request.
  • Processing Changes - With this assignment you can add and delete objects of a change request and, in addition, change the objects.
alex_spevakov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, Aleksandr!

I cheked status for Changes to be Executed = "Execution of Changes".  All settings defined SAP,  I have not changed anything.

What is happend?

Best regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex, you can use TCODE ST01 for trace authorizations. Just start trace and try to create new CR. In trace log analyze that strings where check result RC = 4 or RC = 12.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Aleksandr!

We traced authorizations and there was no result with RC=4 or RC=12.

There is something what confused: for component customizing BS_MAT_OVP_LAYOUT in block "Additional Settings" for "Edit Mode" set value "Read-Only". But the system displayed an error message "Web site can not be displayed error" when we replaced the value on "Edit" and created the request. Or the reason of this situation is different?

For additional information: package SAPK-73110INMDGFND.

Sincerely, Irina