cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Certificate Profile

0 Kudos

My client want to have a tool which will have complete  overview of all certificate profile in the system.Is it possible to have an extraction out of SAP?Is there any such tool existing presently.If I have to create a new one any suggestion on how to map this such that I can have the overview of all certificate profile in the system.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

I've not seen a single "tool" that will perform the extraction as such.  I guess the big question is what information do you need.  For example does this extract include assignments and other such dependent data?

Our needs were fairly specific, but the majority of the tables were easily obtainable (i.e. ) so we simply pulled them together in a bespoke report.  One of the things just to watch out for is getting your mapping correct.

Hope this helps?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Paul ,

Thanks for your reply .Actually , m y client want all data relating to a certificate profile.Assignment type , MIC etc.They want this tool for analysis and clean up of certificate profile.

Regards.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using different tables given in the link provided by Paul, you can make a Query report and have all the required data into that.

ntn

0 Kudos

Hi,

It does sound like your client is looking for not only certificate profile details, but indeed the records associated with it from wherever in the system.  The best way to do this wold be via a bespoke report “pulling in” all the required details they wish to look at. 

Obviously the more details required, more fields you’ll need, sometimes depending on how much/level you want to see may require 2 reports.  However this will come out in your mapping and why the mapping is a crucial step.  I imagine most of the fields you require should be fairly standard and easy to identify as discussed, mostly in the QM area.  i.e.

QCVK Certificate profile header 

QCVM Certificate profile characteristic level

QPMK Mic data including control indicators etc.

QMSP    Material Spec.

etc

The other advantage of the bespoke report is you can apply specific “rules and formulas” to the output to help with analysis. (although that’s the programmers realm ).

Regards