cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of Trade Lane in TM for a Freight Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if there is any BAPI or FM to submit a Trade Lane created for a Freight Agreement? or any related information will be very useful.

Thanks,

Deepika

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to resolve the issue.

thank you all..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please post information on how you solved this issue? Currently facing the same need to load freight agreements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

we took another approach and did not create any Trade lanes for Freight agreement.

Thanks,

Deepika

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika

Would you please clarify! Not sure what you are asking for.

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I have a requirement to add custom fields in to Trade lane DB table. The fields need to seen on screen and as well be updated in the DB table. So was looking for any BAPI/FM or and method to create/edit/delete frieght agreement based trade lane.

Could you please let me know if it is possible to perform required action through custom program?

Thanks,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the TM enhancement guide?

TM 9.#

TM 8.#

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50ebd249-2e03-3010-c981-b19031d9e...

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Eduardo.

Sorry for responding late.

From the guide, i get to know the class and methods. But i need to pass data to the columns for the data Access Definition created. And since the internal table data type is different, i am not able to pass the data and create condition table rows through code.

Could you please throw some light on how to create data rows for the DAD's selected?

The SET_TABLE_DATA method of class CL_FDT_DECISION_TABLE expects data in the form of ts_range and s_data. not sure how to create data in this data type.

Thanks,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anyone please tell me if there is any BAPI or FM available for Freight Agreement creation in TM system? any related information is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.