Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Staticall Condition Not Posting Into Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need your help. Urgent...

My business requirement is to post Staticall condition value in G/L count. For that I did the following config.

1. V/06: Configured new condition type ZCRL,with Cond. class :Discount or surcharge ,Calculat.type :Percentage and activated for 'Accruals'

2. Assigned this ZCRL to Pricing procedure with account key and accruls.

3. Maintian G/L accounts for both account keys and accruls in VK0A.

However in billing document  I can see ZCRL condition type at Item level with account keys , but not posting in accounting.

Pricing condition PR00 is posting into account.

Could some body please help on this.

Much appreciated your help.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are saying that accounting document for this billing has been created without this accrual condition type? Is it so?

Could you please open billing document in VF03 and go to Environment > Account determination analysis > Revenue account and see which G/Ls system is determining.

For cross checking could you please verify once again whether you have done all steps correctly which you have mentioned?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Yes. Accounting document created without accrual condtion.All config settings are in palce.

Thanks,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is status in revenue account determination screen for your accrual condition type?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazza,

Many thanks for your prompt responce.

Accrual condition is not populating in account determination screen.

Please find attachment for details.

Thanks alot.

Regards,

Jairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be in the above attachment you can't see, but Condition type is activated for Accruals.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Its strange for me because your settings seems ok to me and it should have ZCRL in analysis screen and posted it to accounting.

I have checked once again and its working fine. Now I dont know where you have missed anything.

Why don't you check by creating new pricing procedure and add only two conditions. PR00 and ZCRL and assign account keys only. No routine nothing else. Assign that pricing procedure to your sales and billing document type and see what you get. If you dont get desired results even with that then paste complete screen of conditions, condition tab, pricing procedure and analysis screen.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its a general behavior that any condition type that is not checked for Statistical check box in pricing procedure will add to the net value and post the value in FI. On the other hand, if it is checked, it will not post the value in FI and also it will not add to net value in the sale order / billing.

try one thing: In condition type controlling parameter there is an tick mark option for accrual under control data section. select that accrual option.

In your Pricing Procedure, don’t check the box for “Statistical” against this condition type BUT, have different Account Keys assigned at the last two columns viz.Account Key and Accruals. Finally, in VKOA, assign the required G/L Account in the last two columns for both the Account Keys.

then check your sales order and billing and check the FI posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Many thanks for your prompt responce.

In my further invistigation I found this is b'c of  IS-Oil. My client recently upgraded to IS-Oil and SD and IS-Oil table got corrupted.

In sales order item condition 'New filed get updated i.e Invoice
Cycle’ , which is coming from IS-oIL table.

Pls check the below attachment.

To reslove this issue, need to activate Split invoice cycle at Is-Oil billing document type.

Much appreciated your help.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Jai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Check my Blog here

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir Lakshmipathi G

In yout document you have mentioned that

In your Pricing Procedure, don’t check the box for “Statistical” against this condition type BUT, have different Account Keys assigned at the last two columns viz.Account Key and Accruals.

But as per my understanding this is not necessary. No matter we mark it as statistical or not it behaves in same way. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks Lakshmipathi,

I did all required (above config suggested by you) but still it's not working.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure on this Moazzam.  If I am correct, when I tested before publishing this blog, I tried and it was not working.   That is if you check the box Statistical, then, system will behave in a different way I believe.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir

I was working on a ticket today morning and checked this in detail and after seeing your blog I checked again just few minutes ago and in my system there is no difference in either way. I would be thankful if you test it or someone else reading this could test it and update. May be there is something else that effects this but in my testing its same

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Respected Lakshmipathiji,

Yes--once if i activate accruals Field in V/06(I tried with VPRS).System will take this Condition type value as statistical(No relation with statistical in V/08)-New Learning for me.

But actually this is what mentioned clearly in F1 help of Accruals in V/06.(what i missed all these times)

Thanks for teaching me new thing.

Also i tried by activating Statistical in V/08 as suggested by Mr Moazzam.(No difference i observed as checked earlier)

But i have a doubt here.

1.I activated Accruals for VPRS in V/06.

2.Due to first point i have not given any accounting key in V/08 in accounting key column(15th Column) and given accounting key only in accruals column(16th Column)

3. Due to second point i have not assigned any GL in VKOA(taken the Table 5-Account key as per standard) but assigned the GL in second column)

4.Once after one sales cycle- system thrown account determination error in billing.

5.If i assign some GL in VKOA (Table 5-Account key as per standard) in first Column then this error has been removed--Why??

when i told the System that this condition type will be used for Accruals only--then why it is searching for GL account assignments in first column of VKOA????What was the link here?

Pl suggest...

Phanikumar