Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update was terminated_Billing document 1XXXX does not exist

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good Morning..

While updating the Output type to the shipping number i am getting the below error. As my point of you i configured every thing fine then also i'm facing the below error. please help on the same.

Update was terminated -- Billing document 1001158 does not exist

Configuration Steps..

In SPRO

1) in Shipping Doc.Type Z001-- Application V7--> Output Det.Proc. V7STRA --> PartnDet.Proc. TR (TR    Shipment header gen.)

2) Proposal -- Output Type -- ZSTE

In NACE Transaction

1) For V7 -- In Condition Record --Application Output type ZSTE i maintained Shipping Type as Z001 and Function CR  Forwarding Agent , Medium and date also i mentioned.

2) In Procedures -- Procedure V7STRA - Control maintained Step as well as CType.

3)

In Output Types -- For ZSTE O/P Type -- in Details maintained Access seq. , Default Values Partner Function CR , Time , Storage ,Print, Mail, Sort Order noting i maintained.

(ii) Mail Title and Texts maintained Languages

(iii) Processing Routines -- Program & PDF/Smartforms

(iv) in Partner Function CR

4) Access Sequence -- 0001- Shipment Type is Present.

And at the same time i'm adding the output type in shipment VT03N--GOTO--OUTPUT--Output type,Communication,Partner Func. after entering all these things while saving the screen it is throwing update terminated error.

and i checked whether what i mentioned in Processing routine that program is causing error or what , but that program itself is not triggering.

Please suggest on the same.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no any problem in your configuration.It seems all are good.Actually,this kind of problem will come by output program.Before also,I have faced this problem then I told to ABAPer this issue and he has done some changes in output program.In normal SAP,if we save billing document in VF01 then you can execute and can see in VF02 / Vf03 but in this case billing document number is generating but it is not saving.Due to program problem it is terminating billing document number.

Thanks,

Naren

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I agree with your words, but my query is that program itself is not triggering. If it trigger i can find where is the mistake.

And i given a small program which is not having input/output parameters , in this way also i tried but no use.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think this a problem with open form . can you please debugg the driver program and check that OPEN_FORM is calling with proper form name. There may have some if endif check .

if not

Go to VOFA, select your billing type and execute.  There check what number range object is assigned.  Next go to VN01 and check for that object, sufficient number ranges are available.

2)  Go to VOFA select your billing type and execute. There check for the field AcctDetermProc.   KOFI00 is assigned

3)  If the above are in place, then run RSDDCHECK  programme once, so that if any inconsistencies in database tables, it  will be updated.

Update the forum still you have issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Mentioned error is coming due to number range buffering issue,

Request you to go to your number range Maintainance for Billing i.e.SNRO enter your billing object as--RV_BELEG, check the setting of Buffering in Edit---Buffering, if it is blank then maintain the number in between 15-20 & if the Number is maintained in Buffering then make it in the mentioned range.

Hope this will resolve your issue..

Share your feedback.

Regards,

Amit Jewalikar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Please do the below condifuration:

SPRO--> LE --> Transaportation --> Basis transaportation function --> Output control.

1 -  Define Print Parameters Shipment

2 - Define Print Profiles

3 - Assign Output Types and Printer to Print Profiles

Please refer below screen shot.

Regards,

Haresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also maintain output condition through transaction code VV21 for auto determine output type in shipment document.

Regards,

Haresh

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

I maintained in SPRO level but it is not appearing in t.code : VP01TRA .

i am checking all the combinations but also no use.

Regards,

Krishna

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Haresh,

thanks for your help..,

can you please help little more on the same.

which document type i have to maintain for V7 application see the below screen shot.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Sorry for delay reply,

Please use document type SDODELNOTE

Regards,

former_member978618
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to ST22 tcode and pull the list of all the update terminations based on your user id/date.

It should give you where exactly the dump is happening. Generally this happen with custom developments.

Put your ST22 dump screenshots and we can help.

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandru,

but it is not throwing any dump just it is showing update terminate error.

Transaction..   VT02N

Update key...   B294AEE38516F19080AE005056896313

Generated....   18.03.2014, 17:31:57

Completed....   18.03.2014, 17:31:57

Error Info...   Billing document 1001158 does not exist

shipment itself is not saving but it is generating number.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Request you to check no ranges properly maintained or not ? If any object no range is missed out for maintained than first maintain it and than try for creation.

Regards,

Haresh

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harsh,

Thanks for quick response.

every thing is maintained correctly why because if i remove the output type and saving the shipment it is saving and i able see also in display as well as change mode but when ever if  i add output type it is just generating the number but not saving.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Request you to check, printer parameter was mainatined against your new ourput type or not ? If not than maintain it thorugh transaction code VP01TRA. And than try for creation.

Regards,

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Haresh,

thanks for your answer.

Its correct it was not maintained in this VP01TRA t.code . my question is how to maintain and how my output type will come to there whether automtically it will or we have to configure some where.

Please help me on the same.

Regards,

Krishna