cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP3 - AppDevelopment (Agentry):

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a question on SMP3 and AppDevelopment (Agentry): Would there be a sample app available that I can deploy on SMP 3.0 that gives me a starting point for exploring the OpenUI interface?

Regards

Marty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Marty,

As part of the SMP3 SDK in the Agentry Toolkit folder there is an OpenUISDK fodler that includes sample applications for iOS, Android and WPF.  Each of these include an Agentry export of an application that you can load to start exploring the Open UI functionality.

Enjoy!

--Bill

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a tutorial available for agentry app development but didn't find a sample app to test with. This might help you

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47550

Midhun VP

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I tthink that would be a good starting point, but that app is specific to developing for the SMP 2.3 platform.

He would have to tinker with it to see how it would work with OpenUI and SMP 3.0.  It would probably work pretty well to do the development externally and then deploy it to the SMP platform first.  See if there are any issues there first.  Then try to do the application development in the SMP OpenUI environment after.

Hope someone takes advantage and then posts the lessons learned.  Perhaps can voice some suggestions here on a better approach.  He seems to be pretty close to the OpenUI part of the Ramp Up program for SMP 3.0.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marty,

I do not think there is anything specific developed along those lines.  I will see if the Agentry folks have plans for such.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG