Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Sales between different company codes of same company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement which is as follows:

My client has 3 different company codes one each in India (1000), US (2000) and UK (3000).

India sells goods from divisions 01, 02, and 03 to customers belonging to company codes 2000 and 3000 (US and UK). These materials are dispatched from the same plant (1000) in Goa - India.

Can anyone please suggest how to configure for this. I have tried the intercompany sales process, but in standard system is allowing me to assign only one company code (2000) and only one division (01). If I try to dispatch goods from division 02 then system is giving error that sales org is not defined. Also if I want to dispattch goods to sales org 3000 from plant 1000 it is giving error sales org is not defined.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

As I understand your requirement is to dispatch goods from 1000(India) to 2000(US) and 3000(UK) and that to with different divisions. If my understanding is right then it is possible as intercompany sales can take place based on the assignment of sales org/Dist channel to the plant so in this case you can assign sales area with US to the plant of India (Goa) and same thing for UK. and also define two internal customers one for US and another for UK.

Hope this is ok.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreekanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Hope you have done all prerequisite settings for Intercompany ?

can you check whether Sales line (Sales org+distribution channel+plant ) set up is done?

here you can assign one plant to different sales org+distribution channels

and also create one intercompany customer in 1000 and assign this for both 2000 and 3000 is sales organization definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sreekanth and Santosh. I have made the wrong assignments due to which I was facing issues. The issue is resolved and it is working fine now.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli