Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Persistance layer Current fill leve is in red color

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any body tell me that, sxmb_moni--->persistance layer After opening that i am getting the above screen

my doubt is that in that screen current fill level is in red color what does it mean is this is Error case or may be another reason.

Can any body tell me that why it is in recolor.So we need to worry? regarding this

Can any body tell me ,as we can do any settings or basis can do these kindly help me on this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Have a look at below discussion,

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa,

Thanks for your reply i have gone thru that link, my question is in that screen shot

No of Tables Entris  699,665

Expected no of table entires is 760,00

so in that case there is some space is there in the table so why it is showing RED COLOR

For Current fill level,is there any setting i can do or Can i involve basis people for this.

Regard

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

These settings are done by the Basis consultant with the co-ordination of PI Consultant.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks krupa-Very useful information u shared im closing  this thread.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi krupa

ading some comments to about so u said the >50% it is red so it causes any impact on the

succesfull monitoring messages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

This time you may not face the problem, eventually if it goes maximum percentage then it may create the problem. Follow the below document and try to schedule archive and delete jobs in the system.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0afdd69-a8a7-2d10-7e9a-cbf6fa21c...

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi krupa,

Thank you very you provided me a very useful information regarding ,just to extending the topic

my question is as a pi consultant we can do all these settings or we need to inform this to basis

guys just clarify this .

im closing this thread.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks krupa,

For my case it is showing red color so we need to archieve or delete some entries in the tables?

Regards

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you schedule delete and archive jobs?

Regards,

Muni.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

Thanks for your quick reply i have not scheduled any delete and archieve jobs for this.