cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Collaborators from Doc Security template in a specific order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to create a new collaborator group and add it to the master agreement. As we know, this can be done using Document Security Template. Any new collaborator I add to the security template gets added at the end of the list of the existing collaborators.

I want this new collaborator to appear as the 2nd collaborator(after Owner, which appears 1st by default). However since it’s added at the last in the template, it appears at the last in document.

Can someone please guide me as how can I control the sequence of the collaborators added from the security template, one of the way to do this is to delete all the existing collaborators, add the new collaborator and then all the old collaborators. However, I believe there should be a better solution.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

The only thing you can do is deleting the existing collaborators and then adding them.

As there is no reorder list option available in document security template,

we cannot do anything except above mentioned.

Thanks,

Raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although solution has been mentioned by the two Gentlemen above, but out of my own curiosity why are you reluctant to delete the already existing groups and add them fresh to adjust the order and also why this group needs to be added in a particular order?

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Give your collaborator group after owner in the Document security template,so that it will appear as second.

As of my knowledge there will NO better solution other than this.

With Regards,

Jaheer