Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

If you already developed a custom application for Agentry using the SMP, then there should be no need for another license for Agentry.  But since I am no expert on licensing, please confirm this with your Account Executive, Sales Executive, etc.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..if i developed an agentry application from scratch ..what would i need to sell with this app plus SMP license

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

We are now officially outside of my comfort area.  Reselling an app which includes an SMP license would be something to bounce off of the legal beagles (lawyers).  I would again start with the AE, etc.  Does your organization have reseller authority from SAP for the SMP licenses?

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will ask in another way ..what should the customer buy from me ..when i developed an agentry app for him

Former Member
0 Kudos

The type more depends on what version you are building the application on.  If it a Agentry 6.0 you need you Agentry keys.  If you are creating a Agentry Application on SMP 2.3 then you need 2.3 keys.  If you are using the Agentry Stand-alone server that is in the 2.3 (Agentry 6.1) you Agentry Keys, but this server is only for development and QA \ Production needs to be on SMP 2.3