cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

country key INR is not defined after client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm doing a client copy in my solution manager system.

Target Client         100

Source Client        000

Copy Type           Local Copy

Profile                 SAP_CUST

Status                 Successfully Completed

User                    SAP*

The log from SCC3 shows that the copy is successful. However, when I'm logged in to client 100 (new client), I have problem assigning the profiles to the user.

In SU01, when i was assigned the profile (SAP_ALL) to the user, the message says that "Profile SAP_ALL does not exist or is not active".

so I have use SU21 and reactivate SAP_ALL profile, then SAP_ALL assinged sucessfully

But when i try to assine SAP_NEW profile to user, message says that "Profile SAP_NEW does not exist or is not active".

However, when i try creating a new user in SU01, a message box prompted out an warning "Inconsistency with address" and "No default co. address has been maint. in the system. Create an address". When i try to create the address, the entry for "country" does not have any choices and values. If I fill in my entry, the system displayed "country key XXX is not defined"

Did do something wrong here? Please suggest how to correct this issue

Regards,

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Check key INR in SPRO - SAP Netweaver - general settings - set countries. Better you should have copied SAP_ALL profile instead of SAP_CUST in client copy.

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr  karthikeyan,

I tried to set countries thru SPRO but erroe messga eis -Entry IN   does not exist in T005 (check entry)

Yes you are right if i will copy SAP_ALL profile, its work all function but in earlier we have done customization in client copy one of system and that time its work. So i again select SAP_CUST

Is there any problem if i select  SAP_CUST?

Regards,

Ajay

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

can you able to define country codes in spro.

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes and the error message is -Entry IN   does not exist in T005 (check entry)

and one more is when i try to assigned SAP_NEW profile to BASIS user id its shows - Profile SAP_NEW does not exist or is not active

i have not more practice in client copy but is it process every time after local client copy

Regards,

Ajay

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Please check this note - 1711620 - Role SAP_NEW replaces profile SAP_NEW

1164216 - T005, T005S Content

check in tale T005 and Try to create country code in Define country codes (SPRO)

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr  karthikeyan,.

Thanks for your helpful answer.

As per note 1711620 - use of SAP_NEW is not required for every version change project, no automatic generation takes place

So its mean that SAP_NEW profile is not required now?

and as per note 1164216, i have mentioned entries of country code in table T005 and its work.

Time zone INDIA does not exist-  for that i use the note 198411 and its also work.

But "Company address could not be created" could you please help[ in this

Regards,

Ajay

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Can you tell us the exact error, paste screenshot.

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find attachment

When i go to SU01 that time its ask for company address and after field country area and tiemzone its shoes below message

could you please suggest me for solution

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Karthinkeyan,

Could you please check the screenshot of error message?

Or shall I delete client and create new again with SAP_ALL, means in that case all other problems will resolved?

Regards,

Ajay

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Ajay,

You can do that, meanwhile try to solve this issue in creating company address. Goto SUCOMP and create a new company address and try. Please mention your input details as well.

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per suggestion i have done local client copy with SAP_ALL & SAP_PROF and its successful done.

Now i have try configure again company address thru SUCOMP; with given snote by you for country code and update you.

Thanks !!

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Karthkeyan,

AS per suggested i have tried to create company address code thru SUCOMP and fill up the required field but when i trying to save i get error message - "Internal error - NUMBER_GET_NEXT call error"

Pleas help

Regards,

AJay