cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error calling up user interface components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have this error that I'm having problems in solving.

When i am accessing the /n/sapapo/scc07 transaction (Supply Chain Engineer), the following error pumps up "Error calling up user interface components".

I have tried to solve it in various ways, reinstall the SAP GUI in order to have the last version, etc. Please advice regarding this. Keep in mind that I am a Functional Consultant so I will do my best to understand any technical solutions proposed by you.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex.

You can try reinstalling your SAP GUI Version (assuming you are using 6.40) or better to move to higher GUI version (7.10).

While installing the SAP GUI select the SCM Add-On components also

Refer to Note 396020 it may help you.

Rgds

Raja kiran R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your help. It did not solved our problem dough. Before, posting on this forum I've installed SAP GUI 730. While installing I haven't seen any SCM Add-On, but just to be sure, I've checked all the components.

The Note is outdated, it is from 2001. It only sugests to create a new user.

If you have other possible fix, please advice.

Thanks,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Your answer is actually right. I've uninstalled SAP GUI and then install it again. In this way I had the chance to select the SCM components. Now it works.

Last time I've upgraded my SAP GUI to the last version, 730. But that was not enough, because the the components that were not selected when first installing version 720, could not be selected when upgrading.

I will reverse the points to you.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alex