Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight with minimum value based on weight

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!,

I have a requirement in transportation management.

I have a condition type, say FB00 (with access sequence) for freight calculation in transportation. The requirement is that the freight has to be calculated over a  minimum weight, if the weight in delivery is below the minimum weight;  and above that, it has to be calculated as rate per ton.

For example, let the minimum weight is 5 tons and rate per ton is 10 USD per ton. If the weight is 4 tons (or any value below 5 tons), then the condition should calculate over the minimum weight, that is 5*10 = 50 USD. If the weight is 6 tons (or any value above 5 tons), then the freight has to be calculated as the actual weight * rate per ton.

I have checked the scales option, but found its calculating over weight only and wont give a minimum value.

Could you please share your thoughts...

Thanks & Regards,

AKPT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to solve the requirement through scales in transportation management as explained in the help doc: Scales (SAP Library - Transportation (LE-TRA))

Closing the thread..

Thanks & Regards,

AKPT

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The solution has been uploaded in the blog:

Just updated for future reference.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not done this calculation before.can you please check pricing routines numbers 51 and 163 with this can it control or not.

Also in the scale calculation Schema there are few scale routines.Check you can control with  either above pricing or scale routines.