cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDY_EXECUTE_IN_PLACE Parameters table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i'm trying to call a webDynpro from SAPGui with function wdy_execute_in_place. This already works. But now i want to fill some fields within my webdynpro by calling it.

in special i have built a selection screen with wdr_select_options and a ViewContainerUIElement. There are 3 fields: EBELN EBELP EXTROW. Now i want that these Fields (all have no extensions and no intervals) with content from SAPGUI.

i've tried to fill the importing parameter PARAMETER, which is a table with the following expressions:

ls_parameter-name = 'EBELN'.

ls_parameter-value = '4512345678'.

APPEND ls_parameter to lt_parameter.

Do i have to give the name of the view and the uielement to fill? and how do i have to write that?

Can anybody help me with that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your parameters are passed to web dynpro application and those needs to be retrieved in event handler method of DEFAULT plug of your window in WD component as below

Now, by using url parameters, you can set value of your selection screen by using method SET_RANGE_TABLE_OF_SEL_FIELD( for selection field ), SET_VALUE_OF_PARAMETER_FIELD ( for parameter field )

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

thanks for your fast reply.

This helped me a lot, but when i try to use your adviced methods i get the mistake that the object is NULL. where and what do i have to do to give the fields to the selection screen? Can you please help me?

EDIT: i found the way myself! Just had to add the component usage of the select options to the main window and then initiate it. Thanks a lot!

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are welcome

Good that you found the way ahead. ..

Answers (0)