Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to submit Access request to GRC from IDM

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We have SAP IDM 7.2 SP8 installed and done all the prerequisite for connecting to GRC AC 10 as in configuration document.

We are trying to submit request to GRC using Standard GRC provisioning framework task ( AC Validation) but pass: Submit AC Request fails with error: "Pass stopped by script"

Is there anything wrong with the script which put RoleData details since its getting aborted ?

I tried providing Role name directly in Role data attribute inside the action task and got following error:

Error

putNextEntry failed
storingcn=IDMUSR0023,ou=useraccessrequest,o=grc

Exception from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code
82 - (GRC User Access Request:82:Script execution failed)]; remaining name
'cn=IDMUSR0023,ou=useraccessrequest,o=grc'

I checked VDS Logs and there was one error :

Additional message = msgcode=4;msgdescription=Mandatory field ITEM NAME  is empty in line no 1 ;msgtype=ERROR

From where exactly ITEM NAME field value will be fetched and pass to GRC for request creation ?

Regards

Deepak Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deepakkg86
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Christopher

I got my issue fixed, There was issue with my GRC Initial load job which couldn't enrich repository privileges and hence the issue was coming since script wasn't able to find GRC ROLE ID and Application ID attribute from privileges.

Regards

Deepak Gupta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,
                first try increasing the dispatcher log level to debug and also increase the VDS operation log level and reproduce the issue again and inspect the logs.

Regards,

Chris