cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger alerts from UDF for file to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is something like this.......

I have lookup in which there exists more than one output value corresponding to this one input value.In such cases i need to raise an exception and trigger an alert from UDF so as to inform the functional team.

Now this entire procedure has to be implemeted for file to file scenario.

I am not using any RFC nor do i need a BPM.

Entire scenario should be excuted without BPM and RFC.

Can anyone kindly suggest me as to how to proceed for this so as to trigger alerts

from UDF.

Thanks in advance

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madu,

look into this blog. it will slove ur problem.

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/25/triggering-xi-alerts-from-a-user-defined-function

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the blog pointed by Sekhar.It explains exactly what you want.

Just a point that you will be using a RFC to trigger the alert and use the RFC adapter for the call to the RFC using the Lookup API.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please see the below links

Triggering XI Alerts from a User Defined Function - /people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/25/triggering-xi-alerts-from-a-user-defined-function

Alerts with variables from the messages payload (XI) - UPDATED - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step - Alert Configuration

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--troubleshooting-guide - Trouble shoot alert config

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this one...

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/25/triggering-xi-alerts-from-a-user-defined-function