cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Older Message status in Production in SAP PI?

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

How to get Older Message status in Production in SAP PI? seems that it is deleted , so not found in SXMB_MONI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranj,

Try looking at table SXMSPHIST.

Regards,

Mark

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reply.

But I want to know the data in that message.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranj,

When messages are deleted by the cleanup job, it is no longer possible to look at the payload. Only the status is available.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the messages has been deleted you will not be able to retrieve it, but if it has only been archived then you will be able to retrieve it.

Please have a look at the post below.

Good luck.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1631627

Regards,

Jannus Botha

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

problem is that I post data from ECC thru RFC , data pased from it successful , but not getting in third party thru PI. I need to  check that there is problem in PI side.  and there is no record in sxmb_moni. How can I check it?

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranj -

I need to  check that there is problem in PI side.  and there is no record in sxmb_moni. How can I check it?

>>> If they are old messages and you had delete jobs in place, it's not possible to find them in MONI.

However as you just need to check if they got processed or not.. then go to

runtime work bench -> message monitoring -> integration engine(database overview) -> you can filter daily/weekly/monthly/yearly - so just select the period accordingly and disaply

search for your sender interface.. if they are successful here then do the same check in adapter engine..

Please note that incase the messages fails in PI, you would still be able to access the payloads.. Delete job only deletes the successfully processed messages (messages which are in final status)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ranj,

If your scenario is Sync then make sure you have enabled Sync logging in SXMB_ADM (if your PI System is dual Stack). Make Sure RFC destination is Working Properly and there are no Error Entry in Transaction SM 58.

If can also put RFC Adapter in Debug mode for while to check the flow. Check Message Monitor in RWB. Check your communication channel in RWB if it is in Error.

Thanks,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the message is archived and not yet deleted, then you can search the same using archive message search in MONI.

However if it is deleted, then you will not able to see the payload anymore, only you can see the status as suggested by Mark.