cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Open Process Route Tab in DIR (PLM webUI page)

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello PLM Guru's

I am unable to open the Process Route Tab in the DIR Web UI page.I get an error message for "Name: AcfApplet, Publisher : SAP AG , Location :http://..../com_sap_acf_updown.jar".When I click run it keeps running but not opening the Process route page. This does not happen when I open Process route for BOM/Material Master.

Is there any problem with my browser settings or any SAP config?

Kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards

Jo Pz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

the issue can be with your Java version and SAP ACF version. SAP has just released a new version of ACF which should be compatible with the latest Java version.

You can try to look on the following SAP notes (take the first as first):

1224097 - PLM Web User Interface: Installation of Applets

1868468 - ACF: file upload/download security warning mixed mode

1958459 - AcfUpDownload, AcfExecute, ActiveXControl: Events werden nicht verarbeitet

1854273 - ACF-WDABAP: ACFExecute/Upload: Focus problem

Best regards

Tamas

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thank you very much for your reply. In my case I am using Windows 7 over MAC through Parallels. I am able to open Process route tab / DIR creation in my colleagues system. I have the same Java version,IE and the same operating system as my colleagues. I am not sure if this is because of windows over MAC that its not allowing me to open these tabs.

Do I still need to work in getting the Installation of Applets?

Kindly advice

Thanks & Regards

Jo

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Tamas,

Just now noticed that none of the TABS/buttons work in change DIR screen(Portal).Is there any config thats missing?

Please advice.

Jo

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Tamas,

Thank you very much. I have fixed the problem. As mentioned its Java / SAP Issue. Installed latest Java version and added our site as an exception which fixed the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Joel

former_member214775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

I am glad to hear that! Appreciate the points in advance.

Best regards

Tamas

Answers (0)