cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA alert setup from solution manager 7.1

0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we have solution manager 7.0 and we are getting EWA reports for our satelite systems from solution manager 7.0

Now we had recently setup solution manager 7.1. We need EWA reports from new solution manager. Is it possible to configure new solution manager also along with old one.

Can someone provide any inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srujay,

You mean, two solman (7.0 and 7.1) available in your landscape and you want to receive EWA reports from both the solution manager for any managed systems.

I feel having the latest 7.1 system will serve the purpose, complete the solman_setup (system preparation, basic and managed system configuration)

regards

kartik

0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Yes we need EWA reports from both the solution managers as of now. Client wants to remove old solution manager once everything is setup properly with new solution manager. Hence i need to check first if EWA reports are generated properly from new solution manage 7.1 and then only remove entry for old solution manager 7.0.

Please help me on how this can be done

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to perform the system preparation and basic setup for your new 7.1 solman system. Also you need to setup the managed system. There is a PDF under Home - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki