Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation SAP ERP 6.0

jordi_candel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing an SAP ERP 6.0 SR3 IDES System on Windows Server 2012 R2 and when creating the Java Users sapinst fails. I added the latest kernel : SAP KERNEL 7.21 EXT 64-BIT but still I have the same issue.

These are the log messages in sapinst:

Execution of the command "C:\usr\sap\ECC\DVEBMGS00\exe\jlaunch.exe UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS\install\lib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS\install\sharedlib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS\install" -c sysnr=00 -c ashost=WinS2012 -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -user_type system -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code -3. Output:

Usage : C:\usr\sap\ECC\DVEBMGS00\exe\jlaunch.exe [-options] <arg0> <arg1> ... <argn>

Launch the specified java program

options : [-file=<property file>] (default=jlaunch.properties)

[-nodename=<node name>] (default=jlaunch)

[-app=<application name>] Standalone application

-> <property file> = <application name>.properties

-> <SAP profile> = <application name>.pfl

[pf=<SAP profile>] (default=jlaunch.pfl)

[-parent=<pid of the parent process>] (default=0)

[-tracefile=<filename>] (default=dev_jlaunch)

Critical Error

Can't read program properties

-> Internal program error (rc = -1)

INFO 2014-03-18 22:27:26.729

Removed file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\SYSTEM\ADA\CENTRAL\AS\dev_UserCheck.

ERROR 2014-03-18 22:27:26.729

CJS-30197  . DIAGNOSIS: For more details see output of log file:

ERROR 2014-03-18 22:27:26.823

FCO-00011  The step createJSF with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|ci|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: . DIAGNOSIS: For more details see output of log file

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goluef,

As it is IDES system , SAPJSF user might already exists.

What you can do is :

Login to client 001 with DDIC or SAP* user. Check for existence of user SAPJSF.

If already existing delete it and then retry the installation phase.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

jordi_candel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak Kori,

no the SAPJSF user does not exist..

Regards

Goluef

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Goluef,

1) Please attached sapinst_dev.log

2) attach other relavant logs as mentioned

DIAGNOSIS: For more details see output of log file

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Things I would try:

Try with a different version of kernel.

Create the SAPJSF user manually as suggested here Checking and Manually Creating Communication User SAPJSF (SAP Library - Integrating the Security Fun...

Regards

RB

jordi_candel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just reinstalled the whole IDES system on Windows Server 2008 R2 in case the issue was related to Windows Server 2012 R2. Not sure Windows Server 2012 R2 is supported..

Nevertheless.. I get the same issue here. Please find attached the corresponding section in the sapinst_dev file.

Error FCO-00011  The step createJSF with step Key  |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|ci|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: . DIAGNOSIS: For more details see output of log file:).

Any idea?

Thanks

Goluef

jordi_candel
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am using the recommended kernel version... What version do you recomend for the latest IDES system?

Regards

GA

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What is the patch level of the kernel you are using ?

Try using a different patch level of the kernel.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Goluef,

Please check if user SAPJSF has role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO assigned to it.

|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|onehost|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|ci|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: . DIAGNOSIS: For more details see output of log file

Please paste output of log file.

Regards,

Archana

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Your instance.properties file should be missing or unreadable. Please do upload dev_server file here.