cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unrestricted inventory and deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to create a delivery for an order that has no sales order stock, then when the actual stock is put to the delivery get it to become sales order stock at that point on the save?  We have been doing this but always get the deficit of sales order stock when trying to post goods on the delivery.  We can see the batches on the sales order availability but with a negative qty.   I know we have done this in the past but for some reason it stopped working and driving me nuts. 

The batches are in unrestricted stock (came in with either 521 or put to stock with 411 )  I realize a 412E will need to be done to get it to the sales order but is there some way for that to happen automatically when loading the delivery with the batches?

DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to create a delivery for an order that has no sales order stock, then when the actual stock is put to the delivery get it to become sales order stock at that point on the save?

Not possible. You should have sales order stock to create delivery against that sales order.

I realize a 412E will need to be done to get it to the sales order but is there some way for that to happen automatically when loading the delivery with the batches?

Donno on this.

Thanks,

Naren