Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI training courses recommendation for certfiication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am an ABAP developer and new to XI.

I want to learn XI and familiar with some of the scenarios where XI is used.

Can someone please guide me which training courses for PI are really benficial especially as I plan to give the certification exam too after the learning course.

I checked the SAP training site and found the below two courses:

BIT402 360 Min(e learning cxourse) -->PI Adapter Concepts (Adapter Overview, Advanced Adapter Engine, File, JDBC, JMS, Mail)
Goals
Configure various adapters with SAP NetWeaver Process Integration

BIT400(Classroom) SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
Goals
The participants will learn to configure scenarios and
Understand and configure the different options with which a back-end system can be connected to the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration (formerly known as SAP Exchange Infrastructure).

Can someone please advise which of the above 2 courses or any other courses available via the SAP training site I can refer to or should be attending which will be helpful for my certification too?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TBIT 40 and TBIT 44 are the cources to learn SAP PI. Please refer the below link

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_tbit44_73-sap-certified-development-associate---proces...

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that is a certification but not the training course..

@srm_tech S

You can go with BIT400 which covers all the aspects of development and i see that it's available for 7.31 too..

BIT400 - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration | SAP Training and Certification Shop