cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change NWBC theme?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I just want to change the NWBC theme or color to all the users.

I need to identify QAS with one color or theme and Production with other one. The idea is to create a difference between both systems so the users will know in what system they are connected.

I did this one time with the SAPgui but with the NWBC I saw that's different.. Everytime that I open the NWBC it opens I think in the sap_corbu theme.

Doing a research in the internet I saw that I can modify the table NWBC_CFG but this is only for HTML and I'm using theNWBC Desktop 4.0.

Also I saw that I can use something named SAP UI theme designer. But I'm not sure if this could help me in change the color or the theme of the NWBC.

Do you guys have any idea about how can I do this in NWBC?

Thanks,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NWBC for Desktop also uses NWBC_CFG. Your problem is probably that classic Dynpro transactions rendered by SAP GUI aren't using the setting. I don't think there is a standard solution for your requirement, here is another discussion thread about the same topic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

In the table NWBC_CFG what theme I can use? One is sap_corbu but what others themes could I use in the "THEME" parameter that this table have?

Thanks