cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controller is not getting the logs in NWBC work centre ( My home-inbox) GRC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

Controller is not getting the logs in NWBC work centre ( My home-inbox)

they are getting the mails but the message is not coming in controller inbox ( log messages of ff users).The table is not updating with log details.

Please find the attached screen  shot for error message. please let me know how the workflow works in EAM.

Regards,

Venu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

There are a few places where you might want to start looking:

1. Do you have the Controller 'Notification by' setting set to Workflow? This is configured in the Setup work centre, inside the 'Controllers' menu under 'Superuser Maintenance'.

2. Inside MSMP, have you assigned the correct agent inside the MSMP path? The default agent GRAC_SPM_CNTRL_AGENT is just the one that you assign in the step above for a specific Firefighter.

If you've completed both of those steps, it would be good to have more information on your MSMP configuration.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thank you for reply. Have tried 2 steps as suggested. In the 2nd step i got stuck. System not allowing to add agent ( GRAC_SPM_CNTRL_AGENT) in MSMP work flow. Can you please guide me how to assign agent to ff id..Please find the attached screenshot.All the buttons are disabled.

Also can you please provide me the steps for MSMP workflow or default MSMP workflow in EAM.