cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

Can any gurus say their experience in developing theeir own requirement or routine,as the standard SAP functionality doesnt suit the client requirement some time,so any one of you worked on the routines and can u pls share ur experience to my mail id

narayana.sapsd@yahoo.co.in

I know that routines are developed in VOFM,and can u pls share out of your experience in developing your own routines or requirements

Thanks in advance

narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manam,

I am sending you some routine developed by us as this was a special requirement by our client:

We wanted the frieght to be calculated based on Gross weight when the poduct belongs to a particular divison. When the product belongs to any other division then we wanted the frieght to be determined normally. so what we did was to create a new condition type. made a Group condition for both frieght Conditions and Made a new routine and add it as requirement in pricing procedure. I am sending you the sample of routine made and this is only a example for understanding. requirements and developments can be made as per the business requirements in cor-ordniation with the Customer and your seniors in the company.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said, routines or requirements are developed for different needs like adding a new check or finding a different condition value or condition base value.

To develop it, go to VOFM, use the appropriate menu options like Requirements--> Pricing. Then it will list all the existing requirements/routines. We normally start naming custom routines with 900 onwards. When we try to code it, SAP will ask for access key since the SAP generated program is on SAP name space. Once we get access key from SAP, we can write code in the routine. The value which we are trying to modify depends on what kind of requirements we are creating. We can find the commoin interface or variable name from existing SAP requirements. After creating the routine, we need to add that too configuration. For eg. Pricing, add it to pricing procedure.

Hope it helps you.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil.,

Thanks for your immediate response ,i want any routines developed out of your experience and the purpose for which you developed the routine,that is the reason for developing the routine that why the standard SAP routines didnt match the client requirement

Very much thanks for your immediate respponse

Narayana