cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 SP13 - workflow not routing to multiple role owners

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

We are experiencing issues in our production MSMP workflow where an access request with multiple business roles are not being routed to role owners after manager approval. The request contains four business roles. Three business roles have three different role owners. The fourth business role does not have a role owner assigned. After the manager approves the request, the business role without a role owner does not provision. The other three business roles do not route to their respective role owners. We have tested the same scenario in our development environment and it routes properly. I have validated our MSMP workflow settings in production and validated it was activated. I have also checked the instance monitor via GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD and it does not give an indication why the request isn't routing.

Any ideas why we are seeing this? Below is a screen shot of the audit log.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey

If DEV is working and PRD is not have you gone through and compared both and ensure latest MSMP configuration in PRD has been activated?

Also, is the approver COCHGG00 also the Role Owner?

Are you able to show you MSMP configuration? It's makes sense to analyse the log in the context of your configuration. E.g. does the Z_ADDTNL_ACCESS_PATH path have two stages: Manager and Role Owner of which there is a routing rule on the Manager approval to go to the NO_ROLE_OWNER path where the business role has no role owner?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Colleen

Thanks for the response. I have tested the same scenario in production with different roles and it routed to the role owners. I made sure the role owners in the request that didn't route had SAP backend access,  were assigned as a role owner under the Access Controls owner area and role owner area of NWBC. I would like to note that when I cancelled the request that did not route to role owners a message appeared saying there were errors in the request but I was not able to locate the error in the instance monitor via GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD. The instance status said "aborted" as opposed to "finished."

It appears this may have something to do with the business roles themselves. Ever seen anything like this?