Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prasad Reddy

prasad_reddy20
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on userexit_save_document_prepare strucked up with the condition please give me suggestion.

My condition is to save the sales order:

Light Check:

In creation mode (T180-TRTYP = 'H'),

• If the country of the sales organization is different from the country of the ship -to
    (header or line level) and both countries belong to same country group then
    Light Check = NO (no further processing)
  • If the country of the sales organization is different from the country of the ship -to
    (header or line level) and they do NOT belong to the same country group, then
    Light Check = Yes

In creation mode (T180-TRTYP = 'H'),

• If the country of the sales organization and at least ONE ship-to country (header or
    line) do NOT belong to the same country group, then Light Check = Yes

In 1st Case satisfies no further action should be done and sales oder should be save.

In 2nd Case satisfies then the Error Message Should be riase and sales order should not be save.

In FS I don't get the fieldnames and Table name for reference. And also am not sure about how to get the country group here for the same.

The Sales Organization Table(TVK0) don't have the Country field and the Ship-to Table have LAND1 in such case how we will get the country of the sales organization and Country group.

Please suggest me ASAP.

Thanks in Advance,

Prasad Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Please explain why/how this is related to GTS - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

prasad_reddy20
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry don't get you please let me know what is GTS am don't aware of it..

I don't know please ellaborate it then I will try to explain the same.

Thanks,

Prasad.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

GTS is SAP Global Trade Services software.  You have posted your question in the GTS area of the SCN forum.

If you meant to post it elsewhere, then please mark it as "answered", to prevent others needlessly opening it.  Otherwise, please explain the relationship - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

prasad_reddy20
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

The business will 'mess up' the ZE partner function in change
mode. Nonetheless every time a new export compliancy check will be triggered
the ZE partner will be checked. It is up to the Change management people to
inform the business about this new check.

Need to check the Sales Org of US01 and CA01. Sales Org, Start Date and Sales Doc against to VBAK and ZSVKORG. Instead of TVARVC table they maintain this table for maintaining entries for feature reference.

So now question is after checking the above condition need to check the Light Check also PARVW ne ZE.

1. When the both country sales org is different from the country ship-to then both counties belongs to same country group no need to check the condition.

2. When the both country sales org is different from the country ship-to then they do NOT belongs to same country group no need to check the condition.

Please Suggest me.

Thanks in Advance,

Prasad.