cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked universe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a linked universe(.UNV) in UDT, is it possible to work with this linked universe in IDT? If it is possible please explain me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please explain me how it works in IDT, as well as send me the path if possible.

and also let me know any errors while creating linked universe in IDT, please let me know.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can directly conver your linked universe to unx universe . IDT automatically take care of everything.

Rest theres are options of views in IDT , Incase you want to give users to access to differnt views , Also You can create multiple business views based upon 1 data foundation , these things together solve the purpose of linked universe almost.

You can read details about these topics in USer guide for IDT.

Hope it helps.

former_member193452
Active Participant
0 Kudos

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/7ofpDQ

Here is a good link for information on migrating and converting your universes:

Jacqueline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for quick response..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for quick response..

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IDT currently DOES NOT support conversion of linked Universes you will need to convert each source universe one at a time and then copy & paste within IDT tool.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please explain me how it works in IDT, as well as send me the path if possible.

and also let me know any errors while creating linked universe in IDT, please let me know.

Thank you.