Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Declaration Editing status Blocked

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created the customs declaration with IDOC. The message got triggered but the Editing status gets changed to Blocked stage. When I checked the IDOC its showing that the Current status to 30

Due to this i am not able to simulate the IDOC and its not allowing me to proceed further.

Please help me on the above issue

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

It's a feature that the Customs Declaration is blocked for editing whilst the messaging is in process.  The document is unlocked again by the receipt of an inbound iDoc (message from the Customs authority).

You need to liaise with the technical team to find out why the iDoc status is not progressing - could be an issue with the set-up of the convertor (Seeburger?).  If you draw a blank, and need to unlock the document manually, you can use Transaction /SAPSLL/CDOC_STARES.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I have configured the IDOC simulation and i have completed the activity of IDOC simulation. But as the document is under blocked stage its not updating the registration number.

After unlocking the document, I can only unlock the document but not able to process next activity.