Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to test a SAP PI Published web service on SOAPUI

former_member544878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed the RFC to Web service through SAP PI 7.1 . Web service published on 'Services Registry' and test on it. It accepts the my request and respond from SAP R3. All the message was successfully recorded on SXMB_MONI.

In Integration Directory, i could view the web service URL . I navigated to the Sender Agreement -> Display WSDL and i could see the "WSDL URL' and wsdl content on large text box.

I access the WSDL URL from SOAPUI tool and set the preference -> proxy setting also. it populated the request message successfully but respond gives the '400 Bad HTTP request' and Detail: -> illegal path specified  . No SOAPUI request recorded on SXMB_moni.

i try the same following way also . i saved the WSDL on xml file and access it through the SOAPUI -> import project. that also failed on SOAPUI.

Can you please help to solve the issue ?

Thanks,

Rehan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had this one time as well and could not find the reason. It turned out that the comments in the request generated by SOAPUI were the problem.

Since then I Always delete the comments in the request. Maybe it helps. Try it.

Also did you choose the http or https port ? You can choose this in SOAPUI. You should use the HTTP port.

And off course I presume you have filled in your username and password. (Off course you must have    )

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What error your getting in soap ui?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

Have you tried using FQDN in your host or just using IP address? I notice that domain names get truncated when using the Display WSDL in sender agreement e.g scn.sap.com would be scn only in Display Wsdl URL. Aside from that, have you tried using the other way of generating a WSDL? Namely, Integration Directory -> Tools -> Display WSDL

Hope this helps,

Mark

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan

Please check the below blog, it might help

regards,

Harish