Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Types in SO Issue

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

A PO is created in sap system "A" which via Idoc createS a Order in SAP "B" System .Now once the SO is created , it will trigger this ZALE output and send the confirmation to PO via Idoc .

However I need to create a new the ship to party . But after the new ship to party is created and I tried to do the same process , the ZALE O/p is not getting auto triggered and if I treid to add it manually its giving error.

Please help .

Screenshot attached .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
However I need to create a new the ship to party . But after the new ship to party is created and I tried to do the same process

I assume you have created a normal customer through account group0001/2 etc which you have assigned manually in the output.

But your medium is EDI, you have to define the partner in WE20 t code.

For more details if required please go through the below tread.

Partner Profile and its configuration. | SCN

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you check whether you maintained  outbound parameters correctly or not in partner profile.

May be that might be the reason for not allowing to send the idoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are creating sales order or outputs types by using idocs we suppose to maintain partner profiles for each customer in WE20 , and that is one time activity.may be for the new customer they might not maintain the partner profiles,

correct me if am wrong 

Thanks and Regards

Yuvaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you maintained partner profile for ship-to party in we20 then you can make use of it , based on observation it seems you maintained partner function SP (sold to party) instead of SH(ship-to party) correct it and trigger output with ZAEL .

As suggested have a look on medium used in ouput.

Regards

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

I have 2 SAP systems . In 1 sap system "A"this order is created and this ZALE O/P once triggered will go via idoc and update PO in another system "B" . This flow is already there for X Customer (Ship to party), I want to activate the same flow for a new ship to party . I have done config of new Ship To Party exactly similar to Old one .

For old one I cldnt see any condition record which is ship to party specific and also Partner Profiles are maintained in  system "B" but no partner profiles are maintained are maintained for Ship to Party in System "A".

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possibly since you have not maintained Partner Profile for  Ship to Party created.

Please maintain the Partner Profile and once it is maintained, if you want to automatically trigger, maintain the Condition record for the combination of this Output type and SH in VV11.

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rianka ,

I have 2 SAP systems . In 1 sap system "A"this order is created and this ZALE O/P once triggered will go via idoc and update PO in another system "B" . This flow is already there for X Customer (Ship to party), I want to activate the same flow for a new ship to party . I have done config of new Ship To Party exactly similar to Old one .

For old one I cldnt see any condition record which is ship to party specific and also Partner Profiles are maintained in  system "B" but no partner profiles are maintained are maintained for Ship to Party in System "A".