cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Items are not pulled from SRM into SAP Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are using Application controlled workflow in SAP SRM. As Fiori won't support application controlled workflow, I have followed the guide to configure the task as custom workflow in scenario definition. But its not pulling the work item from SRM in Fiori tile. My tile shows 0.

When I  click on the same to go in, I am getting the below error.

A problem occurred while reading the data

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amrutha_s2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

It would not be possible to use application controlled workflow with SAP Fiori approve shopping cart app. Please refer note 1962663 for more details on SAP Fiori approve shopping cart app.

Regards,

Amrutha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrutha, Yes I agree what you say. Here I am not trying to use the standard app as Fiori wont support application controlled workflow. But on the other hand, I can configure the same shopping cart approval task as custom workflow. SAP should support the same. That is what I have read in Fiori frequently asked questions document. Please let me know, in case of any concerns. Regards, Sasi

amrutha_s2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

You would probably have to use custom code in order to get it working, code might be expecting few parameters that might not be passed by application controlled workflow. But the error you mentioned earlier looks like a configuration issue. The task gateway service has not been configured properly. The version of cartapproval has to be maintained as 2. Please check the configuration.

Warm regards,

Amrutha

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

Approve SC works with Process Controlled Workflow. But your issues is in configuration side before accessing container of Process Controlled Workflow.

Please check your scenario definition.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, WE are using Application controlled workflow and not process controlled workflow. Hence, I have configured our shopping cart approval workflow as custom workflow. But its note reading the work item from SRM. Regards, Sasi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

If you do not want to migrate AC workflow to PC workflow with some reasons, you can use SAP Fiori Approve Requests app. Find the Approve Requests in Extensibility.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG