cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of invoice to PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would know if there is some way we can create PDF file for all the invoices generate.

I can generate the pdf files individually from the spool request but when it comes to bulk creation i am not able to do that.

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dontknow if it will solve your purpose but Try the ABAP report RSTXPDF4 and put the spool no. This will generate the corresponding pdf document. This holds good for any spool request.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u have 4,7 and above with adobe forms ,then output triggering program would have mass pdf conversion function module ,but it has to be activated with right import amd export parameters so that mass output will be successful .

reward if helps!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell me which functional module is to be activated so tht i could do the same.

Regards

Ashish

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use these FM:

CONVERT_ABAPSPOOLJOB_2_PDF

CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF

CONVERT_OTF_2_PDF

the last one is the better and can be used to directly print to PDF from smartform/sapscript.

reward if helpful, pls.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can create PDF outputs for invoice using the same driver program which creates the spool request. Output needs to be written to the application server or it has to be emailed. ABAP team can help you in doing that.

Regards

Anil