cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in support desk advanced mail configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We get the following error in support desk advanced mail configuration, we have followed 691303. we have also checked the note 618280. but this error is not going.

Error in resolution of rule 'AC13200137' for step '1'

Message no. WL423

Diagnosis

The function module for rule 'AC13200137' initialized an exception and returned a message ("MESSAGE ... [RAISING ...]").

System Response

If the message is of type 'A', 'E' or ' ', the confirmation of the current work item is recorded and the work procedure set to error status.

In all other cases, the message is logged as a warning and the work procedure continues.

Awaitng for your valuable reply

Regards

Sreejesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreejesh,

Can you tell me what rule have you set for automatic "support team" determination in the transaction "pfac_respo"?

"pfac_respo" is the transaction you use to set the rule for automatic "support team" determination while creating a support message. The rule associated with this is "AC13200137". This is the place where you are getting error.

If you remove/undo any settings associated with this rule, the mailing part should work, if there is no pbm with your mail configuration.

But this removing/undoing of rule might leave your "support team" field blank, as you are removing the rule associated with "automatic support team determination". Then you can manually select the "support team" or can correct the rule appropriately once your mailing part works.

Hope it helps.

Dont forget to reward points for useful answers.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm experiencing the same problem, but unfortunately solution is not clear. The container for RULE 13200137 CRM_DNO_1 is filled as per note 616946.

But I'm still getting the same error.

Regards,

AndreA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you have any luck with figuring out the error message you were getting? Coz am having the same problem!

Many thanks

RM